Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Christmas Gifts

I know Christmas is way over, and this is a long time coming, but here is what I worked on for Christmas Gifts this year.

I had bookmarked this bread recipe from Summer Harms' blog and tried it a week before Christmas, you know, to make sure it turned out! And it did! It was really good. I've made it again since the Christmas craziness and took more time with it and loved it even more!

I also used this Cinnamon Honey Butter recipe. It is super yummy - like lick the spoon even though it's butter yummy. :)

ingredients are all ready

Oh my, yum

Once the loaves were made and the butter was jarred, I put everything in this metal pot from IKEA along with a dishtowel, and topped it all off with one of my felt trees. (You can read about the trees here)

Unfortunately, I assembled everything on the same day I baked all the bread and delivered the gifts, which meant I was running late and never got a picture of a finished gift. Oh well. If you wanted the recipe for anything, now you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment