Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hair

I am in the process of growing out my hair. For most of my childhood and teen years, I would grow my hair out super long, then chop it, then grow it out, chop it, etc. But in 2005, I cut it from waist-length to chin length, and with a short (no pun intended) stint at shoulder length in 2007, it's been varying levels of short ever since.

Now that I'm trying to find a longer style, I find myself drawn to short styles more than ever! Styles I would never even be able to pull off, but still love.

source

source

source
Here are some that I love. I could never pull off Emma Watson short, but I still love looking at it.

I need a good longer style to keep me excited about growing it out. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. I think your hair would be soooo cute with Alyson Mischalka's hair do:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/42213377@N07/3892284016/

    Long and curly--kind of captures the romance of the old fashioned stories that you read : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw one more: http://www.flickr.com/photos/missusa2009pics1/3417471542/in/photostream

    The girl on the right--your hair would be AWESOME with that hairdo! : )

    ReplyDelete