Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Perfect Spring Outfit {pt. 2}

I finally got this outfit put together! It took some time for my new bag to arrive and to hunt down the perfect shoes, but I wore it this week! And just in time too, it's getting too hot for pants.

From the actual outfit, I got the necklace from Forever21 and the bag from Fabric & Handle.

I found a pair of black skinny jeans at Goodwill for $7 and already had a white T with a sequined pocket that I got on clearance at Old Navy for probably around $10.

And the shoes! I so so so so so loooooove those Anthro oxfords and would still love to get them someday, but I don't have $150 to spend on a pair of shoes. But I do have $35 to spend on these:
ModCloth
Not bad, eh? And I totally love them! They are comfortable and a good color. I've already worn them multiple times and had to keep myself from wearing them again today.

So I am pretty proud of myself for building a $373.80 outfit for less than $100 and getting some pieces that I am very happy with and hope will last for awhile!

1 comment:

  1. Caryn, what day this week did you wear this outfit? You gotta tell people all this stuff when your wearing it so people can rejoice with you and tell you they like it.

    ReplyDelete