Friday, February 18, 2011

Vintage Lamps

Right now I am dreaming about a giant ice cream cone, a swirly dress, and buying up secondhand items for a tiny little apartment in an artsy, small town.

In the mean time, I'll clean up these 2 vintage lamps I got at Goodwill this week.

This 60s desk lamp is so cool! It works and is a really awesome avocado green! The only down side is the first joint is a little loose, so it takes some finagling to get it to stay. I'm hoping I can tighten it up. I only paid $2.99 for it!

I love the power options switch!

This hobnail, milk glass lamp is so sweet and for $5, I just couldn't resist! I can't wait to find (or make) a shade to match!

2 comments:

  1. Fun, you are always such an inspiration for me to clean, organize, redecorate or all the above. Love your style Miss C!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ventura is artsy and they have small apartments!!!

    ReplyDelete