Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Moleskine

I got my very first Moleskine notebook last week thanks to the closeout deal the Borders near me was having. It doesn't have lines. It is a big, black, intimidating, no line, ever-looming notebook that I haven't written in yet.

I decided that before I pull the trigger on such an impressive piece of stationery, I should at least finish 1 of the...4 maybe 5 notebooks I've started writing in. (I think I may have a problem)

And so I took my owl notebook around with me for a few days and I wrote 3/4 of a page. *crickets*

Anyone else out there have multiple half-finished notebooks hanging around?

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I bought a green moleskine-esque one with no lines back while still working at The Springs in an effort to be a bit more right brained....it is mostly empty, and everything in it is in straight lines, it now sits alone on my desk replaced with a Moleskine that has lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love that! I find I'm much more comfortable right-braining within design software than paper. I'm trying to push myself. Mine may end up with the same fate, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband has quite the collection of half written in notebooks. He just likes the notebooks and has good intentions of the writing and journaling but just not the time. You are not alone... :)

    ReplyDelete